RFE: Retire Fedora Core 4 only _after_ FC6 has been released.

Jesse Keating jkeating at j2solutions.net
Wed Jan 18 20:23:26 UTC 2006

> Who gets to make the final decision call here?. Please consider this -
> seriously.

I think thats really up to the Fedora Foundation, but I'm really not
opposed to this.

rawhide -> double black diamond
test1 -> black diamond
test2 -> one step down
test3 -> another step down
Final -> bunny slope?

Currently we don't name our test releases, but we do name the final.  I
could see each FC release's test release be named with the above terms.