Re: Test release/ mirror name issues

Rahul Sundaram wrote:

Also the SRPM ISOs are under the same directory as binary images. 99% of the world probably doesnt need this one. We should atleast move into a different directory and call in fc5test2-sourcecode1.iso or something more specific.

Actually, I think SRPMS description is more accurate, since that's whats on there...

http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/test/4.91/i386/iso/

Moreover the boot.iso image for a network boot installation is under a different directory from the other ISO images. Many of the users seem to be unaware of the existence of this and rescue mode iso images.

What's wrong with the files :
http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/test/4.91/i386/iso/FC5-test2-i386-boot.iso

and :
http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/test/4.91/i386/iso/FC5-test2-i386-rescuecd.iso