Re: Test release/ mirror name issues

Thomas M Steenholdt wrote:

Rahul Sundaram wrote:

Also the SRPM ISOs are under the same directory as binary images. 99% of the world probably doesnt need this one. We should atleast move into a different directory and call in fc5test2-sourcecode1.iso or something more specific.

Actually, I think SRPMS description is more accurate, since that's whats on there...

Technically yes but SRPMS is Greek to many. Sourcecode might be French ;-)

--
Rahul