Re: Tracking release bugs

Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams wrote:

Is there any easy way to get bugzilla to spam me whenever a bug report is filed against any given release of Fedora. Say development and FC5 test2 releases?

I believe you can set up RSS feeds that correspond to queries. Not quite
the same thing, but still useful.
Yes. Thank you for pointing it out but I already have RSS feeds. I would prefer to get bugzilla mails in my inbox instead.

--
Rahul