Re: RFE: Retire Fedora Core 4 only _after_ FC6 has been released.

Peter Gordon wrote:

Not a bad idea to call the test releases with such a name. Fedora Core 5 Black Diamond Release 3. I like the sound of it.

I don't agree. I think labeling them as "Test <N>" releases more clearly
conveys their nature as not-for-production releases. I do like the name
"Black Diamond," though; just that it'd be more confusing to users in
some ways.
We would of course highlight that its a test release in the announcement, installer, release notes etc.

--
Rahul