Re: Proposed changes to Fedora Legacy Project

On Wed, 18 Jan 2006, Jesse Keating wrote:
Convert our build system over to that which Fedora Extras uses, and make
use of Fedora content in CVS repositories.  This will make maintenance
much easier to manage, and contribution much easier to accomplish.

This would likely be the most important change of all. If we get away from the symptom where package updaters have to propose .src.rpm's for approval (but instead need no approval, or approval of just CVS diffs), we've made contribution much easier to those who don't want to run their own mach/mock systems.