Re: RFE: Retire Fedora Core 4 only _after_ FC6 has been released.

Bill Nottingham wrote:

Rahul Sundaram (sundaram redhat com) said:
We would of course highlight that its a test release in the announcement, installer, release notes etc.

Because everyone always reads those. :)

Going back, what exactly are we trying to solve here - is Test Release
actively confusing people?

Bill

Not confusing but not attractive either. For everybody who doesnt understand the meaning behind the black diamond reference, it is still a attractive name. If people miss out all the references to indicate that its a test release with the announcements, anaconda etc they are really being naive...

--
Rahul