Re: RFE: Retire Fedora Core 4 only _after_ FC6 has been released.

Jeff Spaleta wrote:

On 1/19/06, Panu Matilainen <pmatilai laiskiainen org> wrote:
I think the thing that should be much more clearly pointed out than it
currently is, is the fact that any given FC release is a *very*
short-lived distribution.

Any silver bullet suggestions on how to making this information harder to miss?

-jef

I have posted a suggestion to fedora-docs which might help.
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-docs-list/2006-January/msg00135.html

--
Rahul