Re: rawhide report: 20060119 changes

Quoting Erwin Rol <mailinglists erwinrol com>:

what ever it should be, it worked for me, since I can mail you via
evolution :-) and he said he would fix it in tomorrows rawhide.

Yeah, I think you're right actually. I don't see more than one instance of $(LIB) on any lines in *.server files. Not sure why grep showed that some files still have $(LIB) after I ran sed without 'g'. Weird (probably my typo or something, although I don't see one in the bash history)...

Not to worry. Please ignore my previous post.

--
Bojan