Re: RFE: Retire Fedora Core 4 only _after_ FC6 has been released.

On 1/20/06, Nicolas Mailhot <nicolas mailhot laposte net> wrote:

> That's not a problem, today the gnome clock applet is a calendar app and
> all gnome users run this one

Hmm. On my system I only get info from my calendar when I click on the
applet; do users check the applet every day? This solution also
doesn't work for the KDE users.

I think doing the check before the system is installed will save
people the effort of installing it only to then find out it's no
longer supported by Red Hat.

n0dalus.