Re: RFE: Retire Fedora Core 4 only _after_ FC6 has been released.

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Hi

Not a bad idea to call the test releases with such a name. Fedora Core 5 Black Diamond Release 3. I like the sound of it.

Agreed - "black diamond" for test releases is a very neat idea: cool
name and obvious visual identifier in one package.
Who gets to make the final decision call here?. Please consider this - seriously.

Lawyers with white shirts, ties and blue jeans.  ;o)

I'd be seriously surprised if "Black Diamond" doesn't turn out to have
trademark connections.  Call it something like "Dark Dyemond" would
probably get through legal. ;o)

--
Mike A. Harris  *  Open Source Advocate  *  http://mharris.ca
                      Proud Canadian.