libtrash in fedora Core 5

Helo fedora people,

I had a big problem yesterday. I have deleted some important files on a
ext3 filesystem. As you know, with ext3 you can not undelete files (I
have tested undelete, recover, unrm, grep, e2undel and many more).

So I have searched for a "solution" to the "delete" problem, and I have found
libtrash. If you have installed libtrash, all files you delete go into a directory "trash". If you are sure, you can delete the file really.

Would it be possible to add libtrash to the Fedora Core 5?

Greets,
Bernhard Suttner