Re: Mono apps: Banshee and iFolder

Hi,

> Currently the best place for them to go would be Extras (along with
> MonoDevelop.. pretty please).

Repeat after me. No monodevelop until #176346 is fixed upstream.
Monodevelop relies on vte-sharp being built into gtk-sharp. vte-sharp
won't compile.

Please also remember that until the FE board meets this Thursday, there
will be no mono related packages accepted into FE (based on the
discussion following me asking if my packaging of mysql-connector-net
can be added into FE this last week).

TTFN

Paul
--
"wir kamen, wir sahen, wir traten ihren Esel" - Dr Venkman, Ghostbusters