Re: libtrash in fedora Core 5

On 01/20/2006 11:59 AM, Bernhard Suttner wrote:
Helo fedora people,
I had a big problem yesterday. I have deleted some important files on a
ext3 filesystem. As you know, with ext3 you can not undelete files (I
have tested undelete, recover, unrm, grep, e2undel and many more).

Try http://foremost.sourceforge.net/

I'm not sure if it'll help with undelete though... Worked for me on badly corrupted ext3 to recover files I almost lost hope to get back (harddrive crash).

Regards,
Dariusz

___________________________________________________________ Win a BlackBerry device from O2 with Yahoo!. Enter now. http://www.yahoo.co.uk/blackberry