Re: X11 performance, rawhide vs. FC4 (including hard numbers)

Ralf Ertzinger wrote:
On Sat, Jan 21, 2006 at 06:45:30PM +0100, Hans de Goede wrote:

XFlush should be sufficient for your test.

I will try this. However, at least the xine Xv output code uses
XSync, too. I have not looked at mplayer.

Then maybe the xine code needs to be finished, I don't now about Xv but I've written games for regular X and it makes a significant difference.

Regards,

Hans