Re: X11 performance, rawhide vs. FC4 (including hard numbers)

Ralf Ertzinger wrote:
On Sat, Jan 21, 2006 at 08:10:56PM +0100, Hans de Goede wrote:
Then maybe the xine code needs to be finished, I don't now about Xv but I've written games for regular X and it makes a significant difference.

OK. But if (and that's a big if) XSync is really the culprit, I imagine
there are tons of it all over the place in all the toolkits. So it may
be bad overall if it has taken a major speed hit.

Agreed about the big if part. We'll see.

Regards,

Hans