Re: Removing Evolution on Rawhide

lør, 21 01 2006 kl. 23:39 -0800, skrev Pete Zaitcev:

> Bingo! Now, can someone figure how to make liferea similarly not to depend
> on mozilla? It obviously wants some part of seamonkey which renders HTML.
> I tried to look at it, but it's too involved for me.

Sure but it all depends on qualified hackers getting XULRunner into
shape, or using the gtkhtml render engine with liferea instead of
Mozilla - I always found that one to work nicer in combination to
liferea for some reason.

- David

--
Obligatory shameless blog plug - The GNOME commentary located at
www.lovesunix.net/blog