Liferea WAS: Re: Removing Evolution on Rawhide

Pete,

You can pass liferea the "--disable-gecko" option to configure to configure out mozilla. You will need gtkhtml2-devel installed tho.

Thanks

Michael

On 1/22/06, Pete Zaitcev <zaitcev redhat com> wrote:
On Sat, 21 Jan 2006 12:05:11 -0500, Jeff Spaleta <jspaleta gmail com> wrote:

> The cuplrit is evolution-sharp's dependancy on libeshell.so.0 which is
> part of the evolution package.  The deep question here is can
> libeshell.so.0 be put into a subpackage so that the evolution
> application doesn't get pulled in when other applications need this
> specific library.

Bingo! Now, can someone figure how to make liferea similarly not to depend
on mozilla? It obviously wants some part of seamonkey which renders HTML.
I tried to look at it, but it's too involved for me.

-- Pete