Re: libtrash in fedora Core 5

Dariusz J. Garbowski wrote:

On 01/20/2006 11:59 AM, Bernhard Suttner wrote:

Helo fedora people,
I had a big problem yesterday. I have deleted some important files on a
ext3 filesystem. As you know, with ext3 you can not undelete files (I
have tested undelete, recover, unrm, grep, e2undel and many more).

Try http://foremost.sourceforge.net/

I'm not sure if it'll help with undelete though... Worked for me on badly corrupted ext3 to recover files I almost lost hope to get back (harddrive crash).

Want to package this stuff for Extras? If you are using Fedora and this program then you are a potentially good maintainer http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras. fedora-extras-list can help in case of peer views and ideas.

--
Rahul