FORTIFY_SOURCE for the kernel

David Nielsen gnomeuser at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 18:31:36 UTC 2006

man, 23 01 2006 kl. 18:59 +0100, skrev Ralf Corsepius:

> I guess you have benchmarking code to prove this claim to upstream? ;)

Well you're in luck some already did, I found this research paper a
while back - I took the liberty of putting it on my website hopefully
I'm not in violation of anything by doing so.

www.lovesunix.net/spaceoptimization.pdf

I hope that provides a bit of usable data, at least we could use the
methodology to repeated the test for the FC6 cycle.

- David

--
Obligatory shameless blog plug - The GNOME commentary located at
www.lovesunix.net/blog