Re: New artwork!

On Mon, 23 Jan 2006 19:25:16 +0000
Stuart Ellis <stuart elsn org> wrote:

> I agree that Fedora Linux may cause future problems. "Fedora System" or
> "Fedora Distribution" don't sound quite right to me as formal terms,
> though.

Fedora Linux doesn't sound so bad and I think the concern that this will
cause future problems is actually overblown.  In fact it will probably
help in the future differenciate which port someone is using.  On top of
which, the people who eventually port it to another OS will probably want
to highlight their achievment anyway by calling it Fedora Solaris
or Fedora Windows etc...   Lets not try to be so farsightedly
accomodating that we can't call it a Linux system today.

Sean