Re: Announcing Fedora Core 5 Test 2 ISO's

Allyn, Mark A wrote:

Hello:

The Fedora Weekly News announced the release of Announcing Fedora Core 5 Test 2.

However, when I go to the mirrors, I cannot seem to find any ISO's
for Fedora Core 5 Test 2. All I see is what appears to be the file
structure of the release.

Where do I find the ISO files for the object and source CD's?

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-announce-list/2006-January/msg00045.html. Use the torrent preferably @ http://torrent.fedoraproject.org/. 4.91 directory in the mirrors.

--
Rahul