Re: libtrash in fedora Core 5

Horst von Brand wrote:

If you want Windows with all its brokeness, you know where to find it...
I don't think it's all that bad to offer people the option of a reversable delete.

I've never experienced it personally, but I do encounter people quite often who want to recover a deleted file on an ext3 filesystem and find out that it can't be done.