New artwork!

sean seanlkml at sympatico.ca
Tue Jan 24 17:42:29 UTC 2006

On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 22:43:01 +0530
Rahul Sundaram <sundaram at redhat.com> wrote:

> Not sure we want to take sides in the great GNU/Linux vs Linux debate.
> Thats as good as taking sides in the Vi vs Emacs or KDE vs GNOME (ie)
> lot of useless frustration.

For better or worse when the non initiated venture into our little world
they do so looking to see what "Linux" is about; not "GNU/Linux".   Most
won't have a clue what "Fedora" is.   We should not be so politically
correct that  we can't use reasonable terms that help describe what
Fedora actually is.

> We kind of have to plan for the future a bit now and then.

Sorry, this isn't planning for the future.   This is mistakenly
thinking you're planning for the future at the expense of being
less clear today.

Sean

P.S.  The correct answer for the other debates are..
      Vi and Gnome respectively ;o)