nautilus thumnailer not functionnal

Hi,
The thumbnail doesn't work anymore on my rawhide. Old cached thumbnail
are ok, but for whatever reason, nautilus now refuses to thumbnail new
pictures (that are bigger than ~30Ko).
How can I debug the thing? cat /tmp/xses* gives a bunch of G_DEBUG
critical things.. but i am not sure those logs are produced by the
thumbnailing. Could it be related to the fatal_criticals option upstream
is shipping?

Should I fill a bug against nautilus (i assume thumbnails are a in
process lib)?

TIA
	Laurent