Who/where is the chkconfig upstream?

I'm adding a --root option to chkconfig to make handling system images
for clusters easier (chroot from a script is annoying at best).  The
patch is nearly finished (i need to handle ntsysv too, whatever that
does), but I haven't been able to find who/where to submit it to once
it's done and tested.  The .spec from the 1.3.25 tar file has an
obsolete Source: too (pub/redhat/code, which went away in 2002 or so
it seems).

  OG.