shared librpcsvc?

Neal Becker ndbecker2 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 12:56:20 UTC 2006

When building sara-6.0.7d on x86_64:

*** Warning: This library needs some functionality provided by -lrpcsvc.
*** you link to this library.  But I can only do this if you have a
*** shared version of the library, which you do not appear to have.
*** The inter-library dependencies that have been dropped here will be
*** automatically added whenever a program is linked with this library
*** or is declared to -dlopen it.

locate librpcsvc
/usr/lib64/librpcsvc.a

Shouldn't we have a shared version of this?