Re: Blacklist of vesa-deficient hardware.

Thomas M Steenholdt writes:

Sam Varshavchik wrote:
I've got a laptop that needs "novesa" to start the installer going. The installer won't start without it, and will hang on a blank screen.

Do we maintain a blacklist of vesa-deficient hardware, and, if so, which bugzilla product do I submit my particulars to?

Is "nofb" perhaps what you really need???

Right.  Working from memory.