inotify in FC5 ?

Can somebody point me to latest docs on inotify? Is this inotify.txt from the kernel-docs rpm supposed to be current?

I tried to use it from a test program but I get:

test.o: In function `main':test.c:(.text+0x43): warning: warning: inotify_add_watch is not implemented and will always fail :test.c:(.text+0x15): warning: warning: inotify_init is not implemented and will always fail

I'm hoping this is just me doing something wrong. Hasn't inotify been in Rawhide for some time now?

John