Heads up for new setup-2.5.48-1 in FC-devel

Hi folks.

Just wanted to let you know that i've done a pretty large update of setup today.

The biggest change is that it now contains the huge updated services file now along with fixes for quite a few bugs.

Also pathmunge will now be available for login or non-login shells in /etc/profile.d/, so feel free to use that now there too (some 3rd party packages seem to want to use it ;)

Also, /usr/X11R6/bin is no more. We don't have a single file in /usr/X11R6 left, so this is one of the final steps of the modular xorg-x11 change.

If you should still need it you can easily dump a pathmunge script in /etc/profile.d/x11r6.sh that just contains

pathmunge /usr/X11R6/bin

Please give the package some beating and let me know (via bugzilla) if anything broke for you (which i don't expect, but who knows ;).

Read ya, Phil

--
Philipp Knirsch      | Tel.:  +49-711-96437-470
Development          | Fax.:  +49-711-96437-111