Re: DejaVu fonts for Fedora Core 6 feedback call

On 7/5/06, Nicolas Mailhot <nicolas mailhot laposte net> wrote:
Dear Fedora user,

A new font family is being proposed as the Fedora Core default. It
probably impacts your language. Please tell us what you think about it:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fonts/DejavuFeedbackCall

Happy testing!

--
Nicolas Mailhot
Fedora Extras DejaVu maintainer

I installed the font when the thread last came up over on
fedora-devel-list and I have got to say that it is a big difference.
The fonts seem easier to read, and the contrast beween bold and normal
is a lot better.

Two thumbs up for the new font - from a purely English user.

Arthur

--
To be updated...