Fedora's intended target audience?

leomon leomon.chris at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 21:00:28 UTC 2006

I have to agree that we shouldn't tune out our users at all, but give them
what they want while staying true to the fedora standards as much as
possible.

I'll have to agree that Ubuntu may have Fedora in the Usability spot, but
Fedora still has the chance to be better at that as well.....

maybe there should be some sort of usability committee??

--cjr