mirrorlist plugin broken?

Florian La Roche laroche at redhat.com
Sun Jul 30 18:12:25 UTC 2006

> > dns probably scales better than a cgi ....
>
> not if you have to use the ip to respond with a proper list for that
> country, or, failing the existence of that country's list - respond with
> the global one.

The check-script to only offer working mirros is great. I'd hope that
also the old locations are updated with working mirrorlist files.

I still think we should just provide working mirrorlist files, but not
add geoip into the servers within FedoraProject.org. I though we want to
keep running on Open Source solutions here...

regards,

Florian La Roche