Re: AIGLX/metacity + full screen glapps

Adam Jackson wrote:
dragoran wrote:
does metacity with aiglx enable redirect fullscreen glapps to pixmaps ?
This posting:
http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=904662&postcount=7
says that this would have a big effect on perfomance.
Does metacity has this option or does it even unredirect fullscreen glapps by default? (I can't test myself because of having a nvidia card, so thats why I am asking)

No DRI driver can redirect GLX apps yet.

- ajax

yet means that it might be possible with xorg-7.2 ?