Re: AIGLX/metacity + full screen glapps

dragoran wrote:
Adam Jackson wrote:

No DRI driver can redirect GLX apps yet.

yet means that it might be possible with xorg-7.2 ?

Sure, it might.

However, I'm not a fortune teller, and I don't know of anyone working on that explicitly, so I might not place high odds that it'll work in 7.2. But then, I wouldn't have predicted that aiglx would be done by 7.1 either.

It'll work when it works.

- ajax