Re: can't install debug rpm with yum.

On Wed, 7 Jun 2006, seth vidal wrote:

The problem you're poorly diagnosing isn't really in yum. The crux of
the problem is out of sync mirrors being in the mirror list. That's a
problem we're working on now by taking some work that another project
has done to check the status of a mirror to make sure that the metadata
it has matches the metadata that the mirror master has.

Any pointers to this? I don't remember seeing any specifics about such a project but then maybe I just haven't been looking :)

	- Panu -