Unmounting CD/DVD Drives on FC5

Hello,

I occasionally have to reboot my computer to eject a DVD.  It seems to
occur after having switched from another user to the current user.  I
get a dialog that says "Cannot unmount volume // You are not
privileged to unmount the volume 'New'."  If user A mounted the
volume, and then logs out, then when I log in as user B I'm stuck.  Is
this a common problem/bug and is there a solution?

Benjy