Re: Moving ImageMagick to Extras?

Jesse Keating wrote:
On Sun, 2006-06-25 at 15:14 -0400, Jesse Keating wrote:
So it would appear that the only thing needing it to build is xfig and
w3m-img.  However I'm not entirely sure repoquery is getting the srpms
that require it, I'm almost certain there are a few things that
BuildRequire: ImageMagick but they aren't getting picked up.

Panu helped me with repoquery options.

Ok, can the result of this (the magic repoquery invocation to find all pakcages that (build)require a certain package, be posted somewhere on the wiki?

Honestly, gkrellm would be a perfect candidate for Extras.

I've taken a good look at gkrellm and I would be more then happy to maintain it if it is moved to Extras. Just say the word and I'll submit gkrellm and gkrellm-wifi (this really should be in a seperate package, there is no reason to have it within the main gtkrellm package)
for review.

Regards,

Hans