nvidiafb

Rudolf Kastl che666 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 11:17:31 UTC 2006

Hello!

I am well aware that the nvidiafb/rivafb driver doesent work well
together with the nvidia binary driver... that said... id be happy if
nvidiafb would be built aswell. as far as i know and read it should be
in the mainline kernel but it seems that the module isnt built in
latest fedora development kernels, rivafb is.

I am not really aware about the details regarding this "issue" or
"feature request" but is there a sound reason why the nvidiafb driver
isnt beeing built so one could atleast test it?

regards,
Rudolf Kastl

p.s. radeonfb on my thinkpad works great ;)