Fedora Core 5 Status

Andy Green andy at warmcat.com
Fri Mar 10 16:28:04 UTC 2006

Josh Boyer wrote:

>> Due to circumstances outside of our control, we're going to be unable to
>> keep to the scheduled date of March 15th for the release of FC5 and

> Before people start to bitch and moan about this, I'd like to take a

Let's hope the installer folks use the extra 5 days to fix up a way to
give each parent in the install hierarchy a way to check and uncheck all
children, allowing simple an intuitive emulation of the 'minimal' and
'everything' metaselections.  Because this seems to be a major issue -
with a simple fix - over in userworld.

-Andy