Mirrorlist missing mirrors?

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 15:51:17 UTC 2006

On 3/21/06, Ralph Angenendt <ralph+fedora at strg-alt-entf.org> wrote:
> I don't think so.

Or perhaps...the single mirror listed in the mirrorlist is acting as a
redirect at the http server level... redirecting you to some other
http mirror based on http server logic which we can't easily evaluate
via normal client interaction... essentially short-circuiting the
normal mirrorlist behavior we've grown used to in previous versions.
I don't have a clear understanding as to expected behavior now and I
need an explanation from the mirror infrastructure developers as where
things stand. Something has certaintly appeared to have changed, but
without understanding the change it will be difficult to troubleshoot.

-jef