Anaconda: good work!

Dimi Paun dimi at lattica.com
Wed Mar 22 15:51:37 UTC 2006

From: "Matthew Miller" <mattdm at mattdm.org>
> >   * The text based boot is ugly
> That part has to remain small and failsafe....

I realize why it's done this way, my comment
was from a user's perspective. We do have the
graphical splash at bootloader time, would it
be so risky to have it at boot time as well?

> >   * External links in Release Notes are confusing
> >     These can't possibly work, it would be nice if we
> >     can disable them to avoid confusion.
>
> Why can't they possibly work?

Sorry, I did not realize anaconda does DHCP and such.
Even so, when upgrading does it configure the interfaces
according to the settings in the upgraded system?

Regardless, they didn't work for me :)

--
Dimi Paun <dimi at lattica.com>
Lattica, Inc.