gnome-screen-saver unlock artwork

Thomas J. Baker tjb at unh.edu
Thu Mar 23 14:50:29 UTC 2006

I have some inconsistencies across several machines with the artwork for
the gnome screen saver unlock window that I thought was due to different
initial fc5 test installs. Now that I've done clean installs of fc5
proper on the same systems the inconsistencies remain. On some systems I
have the themed fedora core 5 unlock window and on others I have a
simple grey box. I can't really do a screen shot because the screen is
locked. It doesn't appear to be user related because a new user on an
affected system still has just the grey box unlock dialog.

Has anyone else seen this?

tjb
| Thomas Baker                                  email: tjb at unh.edu    |