selinux-policy-targeted-2.2.26-1 policy was bad.

Daniel J Walsh dwalsh at redhat.com
Tue Mar 28 15:28:23 UTC 2006

I have pulled it out of rawhide.  If you have updated and want to get
your machine working again with SELinux
you need to install selinux-policy-targeted-2.2.25-* you can do this
with the following command

rpm -Uhv --oldpackage selinux-policy-targeted-2.2.25-2

This will report an error but the correct files will have been placed on
disk.

Now if you execute

semodule -n -b /usr/share/selinux/targeted/base.pp; touch /.autorelabel;
reboot

When this finishes your system should be back and running with selinux
enabled.

Policy was broken by a change to the policy tool chain that we are
working to fix.

Sorry about the problems this has caused.

Dan