Re: layout of FC5 (and previous) CD's

glibc is used by init, so quite essential and very base. The glibc dependency therefore is not part of my suggestion and initial idea.

It's more a discussion openldap depends on libtools, mysql-server depends on perl-DBD which depends on mysql, whereas perl-DBI (as far as I saw) is not dependent but nice to have when perl is used to enter a mysql database.

So in the first example TRY to keep these 2 rpms on same CD and the later keep these 3 RPMs with a relationship on another CD.

Maybe the word dependancy should be s/.../(relationship|relation to)/

2006/5/4, Arjan van de Ven <arjan fenrus demon nl>:
On Thu, 2006-05-04 at 10:12 +0200, Peter Bieshaar wrote:
> I didn't mean previous FC CDs. But keeping rpm's more structured on
> CD's. So keep the dependent rpm's at least on the same CD. Just did
> a mysql server installation, needed 2 CDs.

how do you do that with.. say a dependency on glibc?