License question

Dimi Paun dimi at lattica.com
Fri May 5 14:12:41 UTC 2006

On Fri, May 5, 2006 10:06 am, Erwin Rol wrote:
> Zimbra also has most of its interesting features in the closed source
> version only http://zimbra.com/products/product_editions.html .

We are getting picky folks. Zimbra offers quite a bit in the free
version, in fact it would be more than enough for a small-business,
and surely a lot more than we have today.

As for the "nice" closed features, while indeed nice, no free version
even _claims_ that they are (or will be) supporting similar capabilities.
So it's not like we're loosing anything :)

Why should we fault them for not providing the world to us? They do
provide quite a bit as it is.

--
Dimi Paun <dimi at lattica.com>
Lattica, Inc.