Re: rpm broken ?

On 5/16/06, Frank <Frank lists sytes net> wrote:
Today i noticed on FC5 with all updates:

[root client ~]# rpm
rpm: error while loading shared libraries: libsqlite3.so.0: cannot open
shared object file: Error 27

locate libsqlite3.so.0
/usr/lib/libsqlite3.so.0
/usr/lib/libsqlite3.so.0.8.6
[root client ~]#

Regards

The first thing to see is if selinux logged a problem?

Look in dmesg or do a

audit2allow -d

to see if it caught any thing. I do not see any problems with updates
myself at the moment on my 20 machines... but something local might
have spewed stuff. More first step if selinux caught something is to
check that the md5sum is ok (hard when rpm is what is needing it..)
and then trying a restorecon -v /usr/lib/libsql*