Back to 6 month schedule?

Jose' Matos jamatos at fc.up.pt
Tue May 23 16:22:46 UTC 2006

On Tuesday 23 May 2006 17:02, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> Then make it four weeks after Gnome. Or Two. Or Six -- I don't care. But
> I really would like a long-term plan where I know: okay, FC10 will be
> out in the beginning on October 2008.

  I intend to reply before that if Fedora adopted such release schedule I
would be even more happier to be a kde user. ;-)

  Not only that but it makes us dependent on an external entity. What if gnome
developer decide (rightly IMO) that they need more time to release 3.0, do we
change the schedule then?

  Should we re-sync after?

  That is crazy. :-)

--