A sole, standard proxy library for Fedora

Philip Prindeville philipp_subx at redfish-solutions.com
Sat May 27 16:38:51 UTC 2006

Hey Ryan!  Haven't heard from you in a while... :-)

Yeah, that would probably be a good place.  Or eventually the
right place.  The issue was that the Fedora distro has patches
built into the apps, of course, which means that Fedora users
could use and test the library ahead of the curve...  and maybe
be the testing audience getting the operational experience to
make this change happen upstream (i.e. the proof that it works).

-Philip