Re: Xfce 4.4 call for testing

On 10/3/06, Jos Vos <jos xos nl> wrote:
On Tue, Oct 03, 2006 at 11:56:27AM -0600, Kevin Fenzi wrote:

> Well, Xfce just launches xscreensaver for you, that must be the
> default for xscreensaver out of the box?

Probably.  The Fedora GNOME desktop does the same these days, so it is
preferred to keep it this way, to have a similar (security) behavior
across the FC desktops (if that does not violate the policy for that
particular desktop, of course).

Well if it is the usual Fedora behavior, then scratch my comment on
it. I had just never experienced it in KDE until i specifically set it
to do so.

--
Fedora Core 5 and proud